[brighteon.com] – Who Leaked COVID-19?
[lewrockwell.com] – The Biological War Against China
[wikipedia.org] – 2019 Military World Games
[wanttoknow.nl] – Bracht ’t US-militaire sportteam Corona naar Wuhan…?
[wanttoknow.nl] – Corona: niet vanuit China verspreid..!
After the COVID-19 pandemic, conspiracy theories about COVID-19 attributing the virus’ creation to the CIA emerged. Some articles on popular sites in Chinese have accused American athletes participating in the Wuhan Military World Games to have deployed the virus. They claim the inattentive attitude and disproportionately below average results of American athletes in the game indicate they might have been in for other purposes and they might actually be bio-warfare operatives, and that their place of residence during their stay in Wuhan was also close to the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, where the first known cluster of cases occurred. Returning French athletes reported that a large number of athletes from different delegations had fallen ill with unusual symptoms during the games which some attribute to covid-19.
[dailymail.co.uk] – Did European athletes catch coronavirus while competing at World Military Games in Wuhan in OCTOBER? French delegation returned with fevers, after fishmonger is found to have been contaminated in December
French athletes believe they caught coronavirus at the World Military Games in Wuhan in October, 20 days before the first recorded case in China… A number of French athletes who were at the World Military Games from October 18 to 27 have since described coming down with severe flu-like symptoms while at the event… The 31-year-old went on: ‘We were in Wuhan for the World Military Games at the end of October. And afterwards, we all fell ill. Valentin missed three days of training. Me, I was sick too. […] I had things I had never had before. We weren’t particularly worried because no one was talking about it yet.’… She added: ‘A lot of athletes at the World Military Games were very ill. We were recently in touch with a military doctor who told us: “I think you had it because a lot of people from this delegation were ill.”‘
The French delegation were competing in the 7th World Military Games in Wuhan – just 20 days before the first Chinese person officially became ill with coronavirus – with 402 athletes present, along with 10,000 other athletes from all over the world.
According to French news channel BFMTV, a number of athletes returned to France with unusual symptoms, including fevers and body aches.
[theolivepress.es] – SPANISH ATHLETES DISPLAYED CORONAVIRUS SYMPTOMS FOLLOWING THE WORLD MILITARY GAMES IN WUHAN IN OCTOBER 2019
SPANISH athletes returned from the World Military Games in Wuhan in October having displayed coronavirus symptoms.
According to the Ministry of Defence none of the suspected victims had been tested.
The Spanish team was made up of about 170 people.
According to Ministry sources who spoke to El Mundo, two athletes displayed flu-like symptoms during the Games between October 17-28 and two others displayed them upon their return to Spain.
One of these athletes told El Mundo: “The authorities just took it as a sore throat or flu infection and they treated us as if we were already cured, it was very bad.”… The Ministry of Defence was not aware of any of its participants in the Games displaying any symptoms and it’s too late to test them now.
They did however state that the Spanish delegation was not housed near the French one.
[football-italia.net] – Athletes: ‘Sick in Wuhan back in October’
Some athletes who were at the Military World Games in Wuhan back in October 2019 claim ‘everyone was sick’ with symptoms reminiscent of COVID-19, two months before the first confirmed case.
By Football Italia staff
The novel coronavirus was first reported in December 2019 in the Chinese city of Wuhan, with an investigation from early January.
It then spread to Europe with the first confirmed cases in Italy on February 20.
However, there are some suggestions from athletes who took part in the Military World Games that the virus was present as early as October 2019.
That tournament took place in Wuhan from October 17-27, 2019.
“We all got sick, six out of six in our apartment, and we also heard from many other delegations who got ill too,” Olympic gold medallist fencer Matteo Tagliariol told La Repubblica.
“The medics there had almost run out of supplies, Valerio Aspromonte stayed in bed almost the whole time. I had a fever and cough for three weeks and antibiotics did nothing. Then it spread to my son and my girlfriend.
“I am not a doctor, but the symptoms looked like those of COVID-19. I was struggling to breathe and fortunately it went after three weeks.”
[cnn.com] – Chinese diplomat promotes conspiracy theory that US military brought coronavirus to Wuhan
Hong Kong (CNN)A prominent Chinese official has promoted a conspiracy theory that the United States military could have brought the novel coronavirus to China — and it did not originate in the city of Wuhan, as thought.
Posting to his more than 300,000 followers on Twitter, Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian republished a video of Robert Redfield, the director for the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, addressing a US Congressional committee on March 11.
In the clip, Redfield said some influenza deaths in the US were later identified as cases of Covid-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus.
[abcnews.go.com] – Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources
ABC already knew in November that a pandemic could break out in the Wuhan region, where China registered its first Corona-patient on November 17.
[dailymail.co.uk] – DID THE U.S. KNOW ABOUT CORONAVIRUS IN NOVEMBER? HOW A CRISIS UNFOLDED
November 17, 2019: Date China now says it has traced the first coronavirus infection to, in Hubei province. Data now suggests that there were up to five new cases each day for the next few days. If U.S. intelligence was aware of such an outbreak, it suggests an excellent source or deep infiltration of Chinese government communications
‘Late November.’ ABC News reports that National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI) produced a report detailing concerns about a contagion in the area around Wuhan. The NCMI denies such a ‘product/assessment’ existed ‘in November of 2019’.
November 28: Thanksgiving. ABC News says the intelligence that there is a mystery illness in and around Wuhan is in circulation among U.S. agencies by the holiday
Yeah, either an “excellent source of deep infiltration of Chinese government communications”… or they knew in advance what was going to happen, just like the US government knew early on the day of 9/11 that “19 Arabs with box-cutters” had hijacked 4 airliners.
[abc.net.au] – From Wuhan to Australia: A timeline of key events in the spread of the deadly coronavirus
Here an Australian MSM and ally of the US claiming that:
The first case is detected – December 12, 2019 – This is when Chinese authorities say the first case of the mystery virus was identified in Wuhan — however, it would be weeks before they made this information public. Wuhan, a city of 11 million people in Hubei province, is a major transport hub. The new type of viral pneumonia saw symptoms like high fever, coughing and difficulty breathing.
Now when was the first virus identification? November 17 or December 12?
The BBC timeline:
[bbc.com] – Coronavirus: What did China do about early outbreak?
– 1 December – The first onset of symptoms are observed, according to the Lancet medical journal. However, it’s believed the virus first appeared some time in November.
– 27 December – Chinese authorities are told about a Sars-like disease by a doctor in a provincial hospital in Hubei province. By this point, cases are multiplying.
– 30 December – The health commission in Wuhan notifies local hospitals of a “pneumonia of unclear cause”, and asks them to report any related information of suspicious cases in the past week. Ai Fen, a leading doctor at Wuhan Central hospital, receives medical results from a patient with a suspected coronavirus. Dr Ai takes a photo of the results and sends it to another doctor in the area. It circulates among the medical community in Wuhan. Another doctor at Wuhan Central hospital, Dr Li Wenliang, sends a message to fellow doctors in a chat group warning them about the outbreak and advising they wear protective clothing to avoid infection. Dr Li is later summoned to the Public Security Bureau and accused of “making false comments” that had “severely disturbed the social order”. Reports spread on Chinese social media platform Weibo of a “mysterious pneumonia”, raising fears of a deadly virus.
– 31 December – Chinese officials confirm they are investigating 27 cases of viral pneumonia and dispatch a team of health experts to the region.
– 1 January – A hospital in Wuhan posts on the Chinese social media platform WeChat that they are “fighting a mysterious pneumonia”.
– 3 January – Various allegations gain traction on Chinese social media, such as local health authorities silencing hospital staff from speaking out about the virus.
– 7 January – Chinese top leaders, including President Xi Jinping, discuss the outbreak at a meeting of the standing committee of the politburo, indicating they knew about the virus from an early date.
– 8 January – A team of experts from the National Health Committee identifies a new coronavirus as the cause of the epidemic.
– 9 January – China makes public the genome of the coronavirus, proving its link to Sars and Mers viruses. Scientists are now able to develop tests for the virus.
– 21 January – China’s flagship state-run newspaper, People’s Daily, refers to coronavirus for the first time and what President Xi is doing to tackle it.
[timesofisrael.com] – US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November — TV report
US intelligence agencies alerted Israel to the coronavirus outbreak in China already in November, Israeli television reported Thursday. According to Channel 12 news, the US intelligence community became aware of the emerging disease in Wuhan in the second week of that month and drew up a classified document. Information on the disease outbreak was not in the public domain at that stage — and was known only apparently (?) to the Chinese government.
Core question: how could US intelligence know about an impending pandemic, one month before Chinese doctors discovered an unknown virus? Asking the question is answering it.
[theamericanconservative.com] – How Generals Fueled 1918 Flu Pandemic To Win Their World War